- We use standard shipping services which delivers your package in 15 – 20 Days.
- We dispatch every package within 24 hours. ( Saturday and Sunday are the day we can not provide you Tracking Number due to Post’s Week off ).
- As we Dispatch, we provide you a tracking number and This Number will be live in 3 – 4 Days from Singapore.
- There are Four Teams are working. Management Team, Technical Team, Support Team, Payment Gateway Team.
- Support team is working 24 x 7 a week to Support.
- We never compromise in Customer Services!
- Our working hours: “Monday – Saturday” 09:30 A.M. – 08:00 P.M. (As per Indian Standard time).
FAQs ! For Shipping
Q. What process after Placed an Order?
A. After placed an order, Team will review the payment and then confirm your order within 2 – 3 Hours. You won’t need to do anything.
Q. What is the time for dispatch the package?
A. We always dispatch the every packages within 24 Hours.
Q. When i get my tracking number?
A. Within 24 Hours from order confirmation. Means after 1-2 hours of dispatch. (If you place an order on Saturday or Sunday then tracking will be provided on Monday).
Q. From where you Ship?
A. We ship from Singapore.
Q. How many days my tracking will be live?
A. Once we dispatched, we provide you tracking link and that link will be live within 3 – 4 days.
Q. How many days it takes to deliver?
A. Within 15 – 20 Working days after dispatch.
Q. Tracking is still showing : “Origin Post is Preparing Shipment.”
A. It means, there are three possibilities. 1. Less flight connectivity 2. Less employee working 3. To much Work load.
Q. How many days are taken by origin post for processing?
A. Usually, they take 6 – 9 days for processing. However, due to some reasons (mentioned above), they take more 3 – 5 days.
Q. From where package is delay?
A. Package is delay by the origin post. Due to less flight connectivity, workloads, and less employees at work they delay for distribution.