Orokinase Tablet contains Nattokinase as an active ingredient.
– Used to treat various cardiovascular diseases.
- Nattokinase Equivalent To 2000 f.u.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Sodium Starch Glycolate
- Colloidal Silicon Dioxide
- Magnesium Stearate
- Propylene Glycol
Key benefits/uses of Orokinase Tablet
– Nattokinase decreases the ability of blood to clot.
– The blood and protect against conditions caused by blood clots such as stroke, heart – attack, and others.
– Used to treat various cardiovascular diseases including heart disease, high blood pressure, stroke, chest pain (angina), deep vein thrombosis (DVT), hardening of the arteries i.e. atherosclerosis, hemorrhoids, varicose veins, poor circulation, and peripheral artery disease (PAD).
– As directed by the physician
– Cardiovascular Diseases
– Store in a cool, dry & dark place
– Protect from direct Sunlight
– Read the label carefully before use
– Do not exceed the recommended dose
– Keep out of the reach and sight of children